Dreams



Dreams

Now days I gotta sight
The way I mind, is that right?
See me a boy rushing
For a life growing
Beside him a pup
Growling at his stone puff!
Never know what we dearth
We sob to the known earth’
Not once loved what you had
Got passionate for something bad
Grasp them in glee
Wanna know what I see?
It’s Numb for what you cry
You live thinking it’s dry
Away from folks
In the domain known to folks
We see, we Want
We want, we See
You never gratified
You snubbed how to live; You Died.
Sight the relative
Living in the native
Boy and a girl together
See the fight they gather
Live your life
Never gonna leave
See it; deed it
But never forget to let it
Broke you; stole You
Believe me, ya never knew…
Dreams Hurts.

19:07
19 March 2016
©SmitFairytale

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle’s Feet…

Five Steps

Mine November