Forever Mystification



He is, just a simple guy
He is not like me, not like I want him to be
Because, no, he can't be that guy
Since he's just a simple guy
He doesn't like to star gaze in the night
He doesn't try to understand the beauty in the words
The feelings hidden in the words
He doesn't seem to like the abyss
He doesn't seem to wonder about The Balance 
He doesn't aim to understand the people
Because he is but, a simple guy

And maybe, hopefully,
I think I like that guy
The one he is, the simple guy
Away from the foe, away from the mind like hoe
He doesn't need to search for a smile or a laugh
For he knows what he wants, what he has
Unlike me; the Forever Mystification.

01:48
05:06:2017
©SmitFairytale

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle’s Feet…

Five Steps

Mine November