That’s all I preach

I’ve got my coffee and my luck
I’ve got everything and nothing suck
I’m happy and I’m about to reach
My goal and that’s all I preach
Though it’s still dark when I’m writing this
But I’m sure that those stars are shining in cold breeze
I’ll read this poem again tomorrow
When the sun rises again and fades the sorrow
Now I’m counting those days
When I’ll dance like bumblebee around hays
Because I’m happy and I’m about to reach
My goal and that’s all I preach
Maybe I was bound to dream every hour
Maybe I was bound to be far
I know I’ll miss my summer ice creams
And they still ask me about my dreams
Those dreams which I lived for
Are about to be fulfilled now, everyone’s sure
And so I’m happy ‘cause I’m about to reach
My goal and that’s all I preach

21:03
05 Feb. 17
 ©SmitFairytale

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle’s Feet…

Five Steps

Forever Mystification