When you’re sober

When you’re sober

There’s a lane where you’ll sleep
Dying through solitude and words beneath
Ya left the club at 12 quarter
And also last sip attracted to your lip
You come to my closet in blue
And ask me to strip for you
Better known that I’ll be helped out
Forced to lose out, realizing you’re sober
Trying to make love, through vodka and a girl
But gotta have there memory
Going through my sensory
Says you that am claimed
For ya self, forever jailed
You cried that you hate me
Yet today making me see
When you’re sober and saying
That you love me, thinking you’re playing
I wish you’re up with what you say
Dream that I saw on our first day
Hope I’ll get my way to my to your throne

And make me love with your sober’s thorn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle’s Feet…

Five Steps

Forever Mystification