Chaos Over Horizon

She sat there, beside the vintage window
Writing her heart, her eyes had that glow
To kiss the sun bright, her muscles curved right
To have a smile so bright, like a moon at night
Her hands – the Morpheus creation
They hugged right on the pen, she was God’s incarnation
Those eyes, wild like a fire, like a lion
Like chaos over horizon
Her skin, so soft, so dainty, glistening all life
Brought me back to heaven, alone; that hurt like knife
She was a butterfly, all belleand elegant
She came, gave me life, I became her servant
But she was a butterfly
Never stayed for a while
She loved, was she magical
And then she left like a miracle
I still miss her, sitting here beside vintage window
She was all I had, she gave me a flow
But never had I chance to tell her
That I love her, that I want her
That she’s mine butterfly, not God’s
As he claims, to steal her
But none can do, because mine heart is her
Because I can’t let her go, I’ll be her Orion
Will create chaos over horizon

20:50

28 October 2016

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle’s Feet…

Five Steps

Forever Mystification