A Life Full Of Undiscovered

Its Christmas time around
The year is at its twilight
Breathing the happiness
And memorizing the sorrows
Of the year
At a simple lane
Of flowers and sunrays
The time when I started a new way
To reach my destiny in a different phase
The memory when he left me
With a loving heart and a new life
The mask which was removed
From bloods and the promises
The time when I was away from everyone
Being with unknown people
Who were known since months?
Playing around with temporary freedom
Taking those known unknown people as “friends”
And realizing what is actual “happiness”
Realizing that am not living
The life that I should live
Dreaming to fulfil that life
In the next year
With gay and sorrow
A life full of what knows called undiscovered

27/12/2015
12:16pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle’s Feet…

Five Steps

Forever Mystification