The Skinny Girl



The skyscrapers roar upon by
Through the streets of LA, I crossed by:
With sandals in hands and heart with sorrow
Tonight when the anchor strike that there’s no one to borrow
The pain of scared heart and the burned dreamer
When I was held to win beneath the steamer
The world seems not to bother me
Cause they think that I can’t see
The feelings of a human heart
And pride of woman’s body in the dart
My body used to get sullied always
Thinking that my soul will grow beautiful in its way
No matter how much I sacrifice
But it’s the destiny that places that dice
I was the girl with perfect shape to win
But that girl was flat, so what’s my sin?
When the world was parched up to see
I did everything to grow them for me
My life seems to be paused
Since the moment that moment was caused
Living me behind through that big eyes
And the land of judges where people like me dies
To face the world with eyes puffed
And kill yourself with the remained stuff
My mascara is ruined thoroughly
And my soul is destroyed fully
“Skinny Girl” I used to get complimented
So this is what it meant-ed
I really need someone to borrow
Cause am just left with sandals in hand and heart with sorrow...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle’s Feet…

Five Steps

Mine November