To The Bearer of the Dainty Laurel



The morning when I woke up
To the dark shadows of the laurel and bright light of Helios
I felt that big smile curve up on my face
Cause I knew I saw my lord at the edge
Here, I write these words for you, the almighty soul
I don’t have tunes to offer, nor the herbs to heal your saints
But I write this poetry to prove my love
To show the obedience of my soul at your feet
To the glory of Delos, the beauty of Leto
I bow myself to him, the guardian of youth
From the dreaded fate of Koronis, till the affection for Daphne
To the brilliance of Zeus, whom I shall abide
To the mighty Apollo, to the bearer of the dainty laurel
Hereby, I Submit.

15:27
23:05:2017
©SmitFairytale

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle’s Feet…

Five Steps

Forever Mystification